Frankenstein's Assault Life Size Prop
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first to write a review!
- Set Up This Item Is 72" X 40" X 84"
- Fog Machine, Controls With Sound
- Requires 110V Air Compressor
- Please Allow Additional Time For Delivery. For International Shipments On This Item, Specify Expedited International.
- United States Domestic And Canadian Ground Shipping Only
- This product is made to order and lead times can take up to 14 days before shipping.
It's moving, its alive! was Victor Frankenstein's cry in the 1931 film version of Mary Shelley's classic novel, and it'll be the cry of your visitors too when they see this life sized Frankenstein's Assault prop! When activated, the monstrous creature shakes violently as the instruments attached to the table bring it to life, then it lunges towards its spectators in a moment that's sure to shock and horrify them! The prop features digital sound and requires a 100-125 psy air compressor as well as AC power to operate. It's large, so it requires a space that's at least eight feet high and six feet deep for operation and costs an additional $150 to crate. Like Frankenstein's monster itself, this prop is sure to have your visitors running!
|Care Instructions:||Do not expose to sunlight|
|Material:||100% Latex Foam and metal|